MEDICAL ASSESSMENTS AND PA MEDICAL MARIJUANA PATIENT CERTIFICATIONS
THE MEDICAL MARIJUANA CERTIFICATION PROCESS
60 days before the expiration date of your Patient Certification and ID Card, you will receive an email letting you know that it is time to renew your registration. You must renew the registration prior to obtaining a new certification.
To renew your registration, you will need to do the following:
- Go to this site to log in to your patient account as a returning user;
- Click the ‘profile settings’ tab in the blue ribbon at the top;
- Review all information (Please note: The first name, last name and address must be EXACTLY as it appears on your Pennsylvania driver’s license or state-issued ID card. If you have a change of address card, list that address. Your information must match what PennDot has on file for you.);
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the ‘save changes’ button if you made any changes, and then click the ‘profile settings’ tab again; and
- Click the blue ‘renew my registration’ button. Follow the prompts until you see the message letting you know your information has successfully validated.
After renewing your registration, you’ll receive an email from the PA Department of Health’s Medical Marijuana Program letting you know that your next step is to obtain a new patient certification, which is where we come in.